Empowering Frontline Workers with Data
Where: Hotel De Vin, Newcastle
When: Thursday 9th December, 12:30pm - 4pm
What to expect:
You are personally invited to join Akari and Microsoft for a lunch and learn session to see how businesses just like yours are empowering their frontline workers experience through technology and data.
Together with our guest speaker, Sarah Miller from Microsoft UK, we'll walk you through a range of frontline worker scenarios and demonstrate how you can seamlessly connect your workforce to accelerate their onboarding and more importantly, how to empower them to consistently deliver 'never seen before' outcomes!
At this event, you will learn how to....
- Enable your frontline workers to drive business performance by creating visibility
- Drive your workforce into the future with Microsoft Shifts and Power BI
- Deep dive on business challenges and how Microsoft can empower employees
- Scenarios on how to implement low code applications into your organisation
- Ensuring your solutions are accessible and inclusive
Throughout the afternoon, you can expect industry insights from our Microsoft guest speaker, real-life examples and demonstrations from our Akari experts, networking opportunities and, of course, some delicious food and drinks.
Book your place now 🡆